Monday, September 3, 2012

Finding Out

Trent went away to a conference in Kansas City for a few days.  I promised myself I would wait until he returned to take a test, and that it was probably silly to take a test anyway.  The night before he got back, I went to Target, but kept my promise.

That weekend we went to SLO.  It was wonderful to be in driving distance to home again, and we had a marvelous time with delicious food, trips to the beach, long walks for the dogs, and getting to see my sister Kate.  Unable to shake my suspicions, I took a test early Sunday morning.  A very faint second line showed up... but something was there!

We were thrilled, but still absolutely in disbelief that this could be happening after our crazy month.

However, when I repeated the test a couple days later... there was no mistaking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment