Monday, September 3, 2012

Weeks 1-4

Technically the calendar begins before our addition was even on the scene.  We were rambling around Colorado, going for long hikes, seeing Trent's family, and spending long hours in the car.  The next week was a rush of unloading our POD in Davis, driving to SF, and starting our jobs at Stanford.

Despite absolutely everything being crazy and up in the air, I have to say I was a bit suspicious that something was happening.  I just felt... different.  Strange twinges, crazy leg cramps, lots of thirst, super tired.  Just in case, I stopped drinking coffee and alcohol, all the while thinking I must be out of my mind, the odds were absolutely not in our favor and all my "symptoms" were just due to our crazy couple of weeks.

But something just seemed... different.

Highlights included:  Outside Lands Music Festival with Yvette, finding our tiny little casita in Menlo Park and moving in one crazy weekend, getting settled in our jobs.  And finding out about our newest addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment